Sirius/XM to discontinue enLighten next Tuesday
Next Tuesday, May 3, Sirius/XM will be removing enLighten from their satellite service and from Dish TV. It will remain, but as an online-only channel. If you are a Sirius/XM subscriber and want to see Southern Gospel still represented, let them know here:
- Phone (Sirius): 1-888-539-7474
- Phone (XM): 1-800-XM-RADIO or 1-877-291-5304
- Email: email@example.com.
- Mail: Mr. Scott A. Greenstein; President, Programming; Sirius XM Radio; 1221 Avenue of the Americas, 36th Floor; New York, NY 10020
- Mail: Mr. Mel Karmazin; CEO; Sirius XM Radio; 1221 Avenue of the Americas, 36th Floor; New York, NY 10020
UPDATE, 5:33 PM: SouthernGospelBlog.com has been informed that the most effective method is mailing a letter, and the next most effective method is calling.
UPDATE, 5/4/11, 7:33 AM: You won! enLighten is staying on the air and moving to channel 18.